This strawberry pie is a favorite summer dessert recipe. Easy and quick to make, and im sure that you have all the ingredients in your kitchen, so let us learn how to prepare our delicious pie.
All you need is :
1 cup white flour
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup softened butter
2 cups water
1 cup cornstarch
1 pkg strawberry jello
1 1/2 cups sugar
2 quart fresh strawberries.
1. Prepare our crust: Mix sugar, butter, and flour using your hands. And press into a deep pie plate.
Bake for 8-10 min at 350 degrees F.
2. In a boil bowl combine sugar, cornstarch, and 2 cups of water, stirring, until thick and clear. Add strawberry jello mix well and remove it from heal. Let it cool.
3. Pour the filling into the pie shell.
4. Add fresh strawberries on top and store it in the refrigerator until set.
5. Serve with whipped cream.